I am interested in any Web-based EA tools, especially those with a Web 2.0 collaborative slant. Requirements:
- No per seat charge
- AJAX or equivalent GUI (Flash or equivalent free, mainstream plugin OK)
- Full Wikification (objects, attributes)
- Every object must have its own URI. Tool should operate in a text mode that is URI-centric; focus objects and related collections.
- Support for Archimate or comparably terse metamodel
- Architecture DSL workbench capabilities (ideally MOF-based)
- Models expressable as text reports or graphic artifacts.
- Visio integration
- Google-like universal search
- Effective model concept packaging
Open to SaaS options. Open source would be awesome.