The weekend's work... and a rough 15 pages it was.
Posted my Accept Demand Patterns section, broken down thus:
- Understand aggregate demand
- The promise of Critical Chain for IT demand management
- Clarify Accept Demand relationship to other processes
- Clarify service entry points
- Integrate Demand Management System
- Accept Demand - IT Lifecycle implications
This was a hard section. IT demand management is not a well understood process area, and there are still major differences of interpretation between the project management derived views and ITSM.
Comments on these drafts are GREATLY appreciated.